Monday, September 25, 2006

Baptization

I've been thinking about this for a really long time. Usually when I just walk through in silence admiring nature, I feel a few tunes vibrating in my belly. Sometimes, I record them in my cell phone or might not even do that. Later I would not remember the tune and off it would get dampened in thin air. But I don't want to let this continue, so here it is, the first such tune that I am uploading to my blog. I got the tune, recorded it and thought over for some time, could not recollect hearing it anywhere else. So, I claim this one to be original and all my own. I cogitated long enough, didn't know how to name it, so am calling this Baptization!

This has only a lead playing and the rhythm in the Guitar backing, nothing else. This might not have the studio-quality, nevertheless, this is my first, so I love it. I want to flood this blog with many such pieces and have them as reminiscences, but I can't even assure myself if I would be able to do that. Please feel free to chip in your comments, that will help me a lot.

The song is on an ornamental Cm with C D D# F G A A# C.
Recorded: 25 Sep 2006 12:15 a.m.

8 comments:

  1. Cool man! It sounds good :-). Maybe you should record this again with all the noise and stuff removed and then it will sound professional B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me, Gopa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Good KaraharaPriya Composition!! I Mukda is quite catchy. Antra is good too. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a minute, i thought it started like "Poovey vai pesumbodu" ...but heck, for my knowledge of music, every song sounds like every other song!
    Kalakkara po! Enaaala mudiyala!
    Appo appo pattu pottu, link anuppu. Nalla irukku kekka :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm.. cool.. You can do better recording (get ptrs from kaarthik). get a decent microphone.

    hmmmm.. meanwhile i will try to write some lyrics for the first tune of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NAts... great work da. Listened to all the songs, were really good. Esp the last one which u did,, devotional rock !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naats!! Mudiyaladaaaaa!! This is too good! If only we were still roommates, would have had the 'Bhagyam' to listen to witnesss it's creation!!! Keep rocking! -Kaus

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm... noticed one too many typos in my comment above.. :)..

    But this is not abt them.... did you do it single handedly? I mean, to my non-musical ears, it sounded like both the leads and chords were manipulated... ??

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification, but a lot of spam these days