Wednesday, April 08, 2009

All the world's a stage

I wrote my previous post to tell all of you who were pinging me and asking me about my ISB preparations. I wasn't able to hide or explain, so I thought blog is the best way to tell you all. This post is again to tell all of you who are and will be pinging me to ask if I have started packing. I have not done any packing. And unless a miracle happens today, I will not be packing.

I have tried all possible means that my conscience and faculty permitted. In the end I had to succumb to world's truth that nobody cares about your life, if there is anyone it's probably only you. It is really unfortunate that things unfolded the way they have at office. There are some things that we can control, for everything else ... well according to me God is the sum of everyone of us. There are some things that we can control, for everything else there is everyone of us.

I always knew my over-optimism will hit me some day. Today it has hit me badly. Even now with 0% confidence, I am 100% optimistic. But who cares about all those? For most practical purposes, I am not going to join ISB this year.

"I just hope I have done more positives than negatives in my life and that something positive happens in the next few days." - well, looks like I haven't done more positives than negatives. I agree to take this punishment that God, no, all of you have given me. I will try my best to come stronger out of this.

3 comments:

  1. It had to happen this way, so it happened. I am not going to ISB this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I will try my best to come stronger out of this"

    And you did!

    And now we know how much positive you have done
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dug this two-year old post out? Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification, but a lot of spam these days