Saturday, June 20, 2009

How well do you know me

I had to return a questionnaire with this title to a friend. I'm posting some of those here so that you could know me more too, if you want to.

What are you most afraid of? Sun
Favourite food? Chinese Manchurian
Have you travelled? To the US and Canada
Loved someone so much it made you cry? Love is the only thing that can make me cry
BMW or Mercedes Benz? I think about material things only when needed
Favourite day of the week? Saturday (evening)
Favourite sport to watch? Used to be cricket, now I don't watch any
Disney or Warner Brothers? I don't pay attention to whether it's Disney or WB or Kottampatti productions
How many times you failed your driver's test? Once, California's
Before this one, what was your last e-mail? College wing e-groups mail
What do you do most often when you are bored? I start thinking why I'm bored
Bedtime? I still keep thinking
What means the most to you? Honesty
Favourite TV shows? I watch TV only for news
Dating males or females? I don't find a difference, both are sweet and are rich in iron
Tall or short? Doesn't matter
What is your favourite colour? Used to be black, now I've started liking pleasant red
How many pets do you have? I used to have an aquarium
Age: Above or below 29? I want to quickly reach 30
What would you like to accomplish/do before you die? I want at least one other family to cry for me when I'm gone.

1 comment:

Sorry for the word verification, but a lot of spam these days