Thursday, June 11, 2009

My hibernation

Dear friends,

My girlfriend is keeping me a little busy. Not that I can't manage, but my year-long back pain is beginning to show up on my productivity; I am finding it difficult to stay online late evenings. With a non-Bangalore architect, my phone bills are already shooting up. With people at home belonging to a slightly older generation too naive to cope up with this cruel world and too bare to appreciate the modern-day house construction gymnastics, I realized that I will have to be around for every small thing.

I think this house construction task has come just at the right time while I was thinking to withdraw myself from social life temporarily. Almost all of you close friends are either married or committed and I was finding it odd to disturb you. Now I have a reason not to disturb you, I'm also committed.

Please expect my frequency of mails, chats and phone calls to come down drastically. Probably as a result, my blogging frequency might increase!

Regards,
Naren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification, but a lot of spam these days