Saturday, July 11, 2009

Raise your voice, Get your share

My "halli" only had Reliance Wimax connectivity when I came back to Bangalore. I was disappointed because I was not confident that Reliance will give me a satisfactory broadband connection, for I knew Reliance is known for its over-subscription.

True to my assumption, the connection was pathetic. But I convinced myself that this was the best possible and that I had only a few more months to leave Bangalore anyways. Now that I didn't go anywhere, I complained and got my antenna position shifted towards a new tower. I'm now getting a real cool connectivity of almost 1 mbps most of the time. Just in case any of you is using Reliance, I think you'll not get your share until you raise your voice. I think this's true about many things in life? Let me wait till this new tower gets over-subscribed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification, but a lot of spam these days